- Easter Sunday March 27th will be normal schedule. 10am – 12pm – 4pm.
Check the schedule and even pay for classes before you arrive! Download the MINDBODY Connect App HERE
St Augustine Beach Classes
|8:30am (60 min)||9am||8:30am (60 min)||9am||8:30am (60 min)||8am|
|10am*||10am*||11am (60 min)||10am*||11am (60 min)||10am*||10am*|
|12pm (60 min)||4:30pm||3:30pm||4:30pm||3:30pm||12pm (60 min)||4pm|
as of 4/17/16
|7:30pm (60 min)||7:30pm (60 min)|
60 MINUTE CLASS IS OPEN TO EVERYONE
Will include all 26 postures done with limited instruction at a faster pace.
We recommend being familiar with the traditional Bikram series.
How Do I Prepare For Class?
We practice in a heated room in order to warm up the muscles and prevent injury. Be prepared to sweat.
- New students arrive at least 15 minutes early.
- Be on time.
- Women wear leotards, bathing suit or shorts and sport top.
- Men wear a bathing suit or shorts.
- Bring a towel, a mat and water. Towels and mats are available for rent.
- Please come hydrated and on a relatively empty stomach (no heavy foods 2 hours prior to taking class)
- Try to avoid perfumes of any kids, feel free to always use our showers if you need
- Please shut cell phones off, or leave in your car
- Come with an open mind, heart and body