* Babysitting Available (Note: There are changes in the babysitting schedule as of May 1st)
St Augustine Beach Classes
St Augustine North Classes
How Do I Prepare For Class?
We practice in a heated room in order to warm up the muscles and prevent injury. Be prepared to sweat.
- New students arrive at least 15 minutes early.
- Be on time.
- Women wear leotards, bathing suit or shorts and sport top.
- Men wear a bathing suit or shorts.
- Bring a towel, a mat and water. Towels and mats are available for rent.
- Please come hydrated and on a relatively empty stomach (no heavy foods 2 hours prior to taking class)
- Try to avoid perfumes of any kids, feel free to always use our showers if you need
- Please shut cell phones off, or leave in your car
- Come with an open mind, heart and body